It's been a while since I've featured any fellow-Folksy-ers crafts in a blog, so I thought with Christmas on the horizon, now would be a good time to compile a list of some of my favourite things I've seen for sale of late...
1) This gorgeous 'Little Robin Redbreast Copper Pendant' which can be purchased here from Ali Bali Jewellery.
2) These yummy looking gingerbread men soaps from LilyWhites-Handmade. I would sooo be tempted to take a bite out of one of those! (Not recommended though, I'm sure.) I only wish she had some left for sale! I also rather want some of the knitted baby shoes (Mary Janes!) despite not having a baby. But I'm sure I could make use of this teapot jumper. Keeping teapots warm seems more in-keeping with my life than clothing small infants.
3) Bauble made out of sequins and shaped to look like a Christmas pudding!? Hello! This and other delightfully sparkly baubles to be found at Rosy Posies.
4) A beauuuutiful Christmas card from Design Rocks! - a winner with me for several reasons - obviously it features a cup and saucer, contains my absolute favourite colour combinations, hand-drawn style AND some glorious pattern work going on. Good job!
5) Tweet tweet! I am a huge birdie fan, so it's of no surprise that these dear little Christmas tags appeal to me. How cute! Found at Adrianne Illustration who I'm a real admirer of.