Monday 22 June 2009

Degree Show. Well that's that then.


So, the degree show at DMU ran from Friday 12th - Thursday 18th June. All in all, it was a good experience. 200 business-cards-down later, and I'm still waiting for an email, but that's beside the point. (Someone commission me please! Ha...) Above is a wee picture of my display. I took it down on Friday and was strangely quite sad about the whole thing. I also wished that it was as easy to put up as it was to dismantle. Harsh realities my dears, harsh realities. 

Anyway, now I'm left in a bit of a void of knowing what I want to do, but not knowing the best way to go about it.

These are the things I want to do:
  • Blog more
  • Improve website
  • Take more photos
  • Keep drawing
  • Start making things for the market stall
  • Get some more freelance work
  • Write more lists
So, on the to-do list today is bloggedy blogging. Tick! And improve my website. Big, fat, tearful cross. It literally is that. Maybe not fat, but website constructing definitely makes me tearful and cross. 

Updates to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask a question.