Thursday 25 October 2012

My Top 10 Folksy Halloween Treats - Part 2

Five more spooktacular treats found on Folksy...

6) Halloween Badges


Ten little badges all made from fun fabric. I think these would be great to give out to trick-or-treaters, adorn your witches hat with or decorate a sweetie bag. Made by Crafts Council.

7) Party Print Fabric


Sold by The Sewing Boutique this is some awfully cute fabric from Riley Blake, and I think it would be perfect for making a little 50s-style skirt with or even a tablecloth for a spooky spread. Boo! Eek!

8) Evil Owl Brooch 

Anyone who knows me will know that I love an owl, so this is right up my haunted high street. Not as fluffy and endearing as is my usual preference, but heck, spirits of the dead are walking the earth, so let's get jiggy with it. Made by Cherry Loco Jewellery.

9) Crocheted Eyeballs (!!!)


How ruddy fantastic are these?! I'm a bit of a juggler myself, so think I may actually have to acquire these for Halloween. A juggling Sugar Skull lady with stripy black and purple witches tights? Why not!

The creator of these is Lindylou Handknits - love her crocheted owl too.

10) Giant Pumpkin Fascinator


With flashing lights. Do I need to say anymore?! Gail Mitchell is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask a question.